Apply to Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) 2024/2025, www.tut.ac.za Admission Online Application Form 2024, TUT Online Registration 2024 Intake, TUT Admission Entry Requirements, Application Fee, How to Apply, Application Dates, and Application Closing Date 2024.
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application Portal 2024 is open to all prospective students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she has met the entry requirements of this premier citadel of learning. TUT Application Form 2024 can be accessed below.
Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application Form 2024
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online application 2024 has been open for admissions into the various undergraduate, short courses, certificate, diploma, and postgraduate programs in the institution.
You can apply online by visiting the Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Portal through the link below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
You can access the TUT Online Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, and even a smartphone.
Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
TUT Application Form Instructions 2024
- You know the review program you are applying for
- That you meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that TUT will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application Fee 2024
The application fee is stated in the application form.
How to Apply Online
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
Applications for the distant campuses should be posted or submitted as follows:
|Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person: Madiba DriveMBOMBELATel: 013 745 3500/3603Fax: 013 745 3512||Posted applications to: The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X3211EMALAHLENI1035|
|Posted applications to: The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X9496POLOKWANE0700||Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person: Cor. Market and Excelsior StreetsPOLOKWANETel: 015 287 0700Fax: 015 297 7609|
|Posted applications to The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X9496POLOKWANE0700||Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person:19 OR Tambo RoadeMALAHLENITel: 013 653 3100Fax: 013 653 3101|
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programs concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per program.
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655.