This article contains information on the University of the Western Cape (UWC) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programs above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UWC for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meets the requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF THE WESTERN CAPE, UWC POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- Admission requirements vary considerably and you are advised to consult the Student Enrolment Centre or Faculty information booklet for current requirements.
UNIVERSITY OF THE WESTERN CAPE, UWC POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the University of the Western Cape (UWC) in 2021/2022 are fully online.
University of the Western Cape (UWC) Postgraduate Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the program as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
UWC Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications is stated here.
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The UWC University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
UWC POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
Postgraduate applicants are reminded to complete the online application form and submit all required documents by no later than 30 September 2022 (30 August 2022 for School of Government postgraduate degrees). Applicants who do not submit required documents will be viewed as having an incomplete application and will not be considered for selection purposes. The University will not be held responsible for such incomplete applications.