At the University of the Free State, they aim to transform lives and inspire excellence. If you want to do the same, apply to study at UFS now.
The University of the Free State (UFS) has opened its 2024 applications so apply now! They have three unique campuses: Bloemfontein, Qwaqwa, and South.
UFS has 7 faculties for prospective students to choose from:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Health Sciences
- The Humanities
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Theology and Religion
Along with these faculties, they also offer Open Distance Learning and Business School. Students can also participate in more than 22 different sports disciplines.
How to Apply
- Go to the UFS website
- Click on the menu bar and once you click on ‘apply’, click on ‘online application’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘new application’
- Fill in the required fields
- Upload the following documents in PDF or JPEG format
- copy of your ID/passport
- copy of your parent’s ID/passport if you are under the age of 18
- Final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Grade 12 IEB certificate if you have already enrolled
- Your academic record, only if you are/were a student at another institution of higher learning
- Complete the agreement
UFS Application Closing Dates
- 31 May 2023
- MB ChB, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Radiation Sciences
- 31 July 2023
- Architecture, Biokinetics, Dietetics, Nursing, Social Work, Sport, Coaching
- 31 August 2023
- All non-selection programs
- 30 September 2023
- Drama and Theatre Arts, Forensic Sciences, Geology, Music, Physics with Engineering Sciences, Quantity Surveying (Compact Learning), Fine Arts
At UFS, they promote diversity, inclusivity, and transformation. Join them in their pursuit of academic excellence and innovation. They are continuously generating new knowledge through essential and captivating projects.
Their top-notch researchers produce critical knowledge, generate third-stream income, and contribute to the economy.
Their ever-expanding facilities and knowledge base present many opportunities for scholars to impact locally and globally.