UKZN Application Portal 2023 – www.ukzn.ac.za online application form 2023, courses offered, application requirements, and How to apply online.
UKZN Online Application Portal 2023
The official University of KwaZulu-Natal online admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin provided such candidates meet the UKZN application requirements 2023.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Form Portal is where you get the details about the UKZN Online Application Form 2023, Admission Entry Requirements, Courses Offered, Prospectus pdf download, APS Calculator, Registration Form Dates, Admission Letter, Tenders, Check Status, Open Day, Application Fees & online application form closing date-deadline for the 2023academic year
Both South Africans and interested foreign applicants can apply to study undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, doctorate, bachelor, distant learning, master’s, International, MBA, or Ph.D. Programs offered at the UKZN as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
The application is made by filling out the application form online at the UKZN admission portal.
How to Access UKZN Online Application Form Portal 2023
For returning undergraduate students, students with a gap year, all local postgraduate applications, and both undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants.
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South African universities if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters’s Degree or Ph.D.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payments.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African Undergraduate first-time applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
Note – Once the UKZN Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the UKZN Application Portal 2023.