University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Form 2024/2025, How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2024 Intake enrollment.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) online admission application form/portal 2024 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Form 2024
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to the University of KwaZulu-Natal? Planning a successful career at UKZN does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We at @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN). To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study. See the List of Courses offered at UKZN
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application Form 2024 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the program for which they have applied.
Note – Once the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
UKZN Returning Students Online Applications 2024
For returning undergraduate students, students with a gap year, all local postgraduate applications, and both undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants.
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters’s Degree or Ph.D.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use the reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African Undergraduate first-time applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
Contact Details For Any Enquiries
|Postal||Mazisi Kunene Road, Glenwood, 4041|
|Physical||Mazisi Kunene Road, Glenwood, Durban, 4041|
|Tel||031 260 1111|