The University of Limpopo will reopen on 10 January 2022, from 07:30 to 16:00. Registration for the 2022 registrations will be conducted entirely online.
2022 Registration Schedule
First-entering students: 24 – 28 January 2022
Late registration (all students): 31 January – 04 February 2022
Orientation: 29 January 2022
In due course, your application will be assigned a status, which you can view online. Please do not come to the University of Limpopo to check the status of your application or submit your final results. Due to limited space, admitted students should register within the specified registration period. Registration for a specific programme will be closed if all available spaces are filled before the end of the registration period. Registration will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Acceptance into a programme does not guarantee enrollment. To be eligible for admission to the University of Limpopo, students must have a matriculation certificate endorsed with a Bachelor’s Degree, as well as the following documents:
- Registration payment: Standard Bank deposit slip or Bursary proof of payment document
- Certified Documents
- Original Grade 12 results
- Identity Document
- Faculty Letter of Acceptance
International Students should also produce:
- Study permit from their embassies
- HESA Certificate
- Medical Cover
- Both A-level and O-level results
- Our website contains information on tuition and other fees due in 2022. Please click here for more information.
- If you have a funder, request that they send us a promissory note (letter) before or on the day of registration, and notify us of your funder by sending details to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are self-funding, please provide us with proof of payment four (4) working days before registration: email@example.com.
UL MERIT BURSARIES
- Academic merit bursaries are awarded based on outstanding Grade 12 results. Please click here for more information.
NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme)
- All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 067 327 or click here.
- Academic admission to the University of Limpopo does not guarantee residence admission. If you applied for admission to a residence, you will be sent a separate letter. Residence Administration shall communicate with students about the outcomes and status of their residence admissions and registration. Only students who have received a residence admission letter will be required to pay an upfront residence fee. Please email us at email@example.com.
AGREEMENT AND INDEMNITY
- When you register, you must complete, sign, and return a formal agreement with the University of Limpopo.
- The formal agreement contains provisions that exempt and indemnify the University and those whose conduct it is responsible for from liability for any damages or losses you may suffer.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the required form.
- You will be registered on the strict condition that you agree to follow the Student Code of Conduct, the Academic Rules and Regulations of the University of Limpopo, the Faculty Rules and Regulations, and the University’s policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- You agree to pay the prescribed fees and to be bound by the formal agreement’s provisions.
Please direct all inquiries to the University’s CALL CENTRE:
Telephone : 015 268 3332