NSFAS How to Apply for 2023-2024: Apply Now
NSFAS How to Apply for 2023-2024 – Details of NSFAS How to Apply for 2023-2024. See NSFAS Online Application for 2023-2024.
NSFAS Online Application for 2023-2024
NSFAS Contact Details
Note: Students must register on the myNSFAS portal 2023-2024 and complete the application form to apply for funding as well as to track their application status after applying.
How to apply for NSFAS (NSFAS Online Application)
Apply directly online through the NSFAS website (www.nsfas.org.za) or submit a manual application to NSFAS.
To apply online, applicants will be required to first register and create a MyNSFAS profile on the NSFAS website, which will serve as their personal account where they can log in for updates on their applications and funding throughout the year.
Manual application forms can be downloaded from the NSFAS website and posted to: NSFAS Loans & Bursaries Department, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, 7801; faxed to 086 644 2822; or scanned and emailed to: email@example.com.
Applicants who receive NSFAS funding will not be required to reapply for the duration of their initial registered course.
NSFAS will be able to pay successful students’ registration fees effectively and without delays.
Who qualifies for the NSFAS funding?
To qualify for NSFAS funding, the applicant should:
- Be a South African Citizen or a permanent resident
- Be registered at any of the public Universities for 2021
- Have a combined household income of not more than R350 000per annum
- Have a combined household income of not more than R600 000per annum for persons living with disabilities
- SASSA recipients automatically qualify on financial eligibility
- Have a valid email address
- Have his/her own cellphone number
Kindly visit the Financial Aid Office on your campus to find out if you qualify to apply during the NSFAS #LASTCHANCE application window.
Who does not qualify for NSFAS Bursaries?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).