George Whitefield College Online Application 2022
Apply To Study At George Whitefield College
George Whitefield College online Application 2022: To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
George Whitefield College Application 2022
Our Application window for 2022 are now open.
If you wish to apply for an application pack, you can continue to complete the email inquiry section below.
Students should submit a complete application by:
8 July, 2019 – early Application deadline
9 September, – final Application deadline
* Zimbabwean students are strongly encouraged to apply before 8 July,
International students should apply as early as possible to allow time for VISA application processing.
We look forward to working with you as you consider studying with us.
Higher Certificate In Theology (HCert (Theology))
Bachelor Of Theology (BTh)
Bachelor Of Theology Honours (BThHons)
Master Of Theology Degree (MTh)
Download George Whitefield College prospectus below:
George Whitefield College Entry Requirements
The following documents will make up a portion of the application:
- Academic qualifications from high school and university (must include transcripts)
- ID Document / Passport
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from your church (on letter head and signed by church leadership)
- Non-refundable application fee ZAR300
- Proof of sufficient funds- 3 months bank statements
- Certificate of Code of Conduct from previous University/College
- IELTS or TOEFL English Test Results: International students must be tested in their home countries prior to coming to GWC through either IELTS (see www.ielts.org) or TOEFL (see www.toefl.org). Testing is at your own expense.
- For postgraduate applicants only: SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation certificate. Seehttps://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home for more information.
Feel free to get in touch with any queries you may have.
34 Beach Road
+27 21 788 1652
+27 88 021 788 1662