UCT Online High School Free Curriculum is about accelerating access to world-class high school education so that South Africa’s potential can be unleashed. Thanks to the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, the cutting-edge online curriculum is freely available to any learner, teacher or parent in South Africa.
UCT Online High School Free Curriculum includes:
- Access to the UCT Online High School Free Curriculum platform, where every learner will be able to track their unique learning path and data.
- Learners have full access to the CAPS curriculum at their own pace.
- The curriculum includes expertly designed notes and videos, animations, practice assignments, quizzes and more.
- Learners will be able to complete all computer-graded assignments.
- The interactive content is intuitively organised, easily searchable, and downloadable for offline access.
Note: UCT Online High School Free Curriculum is not a zero-rated/data-free site and does not include access to their teachers and support coaches, assessments and exams or the virtual clubs, weekly assembly, fireside chats with the UCT faculty and career guidance services. Visit the UCT Online High School website for more information.