Where Can I Train To Be A Caregiver In South Africa
Top Caregiver Institutes in South Africa
1. First Class Caregiving, Johannesburg
2. The School of Khanya, Roodepoort
3. Victory Education Group, Pretoria
4. St John, Bloemfontein
5. Hospice Wits, Johannesburg
How do I become a certified caregiver in South Africa?
What you should do
- Go to your nearest Department of Social Development office.
- Complete Form 7.
- Submit a certified copy of: your identity document or residence permit.
- Once registered you will be issued with a registration certificate.
- You can apply for a duplicate if you lose or destroy the original certificate.
How much is a caregiver course in South Africa?
|Midwifery Diploma Course Line||N/A||ZAR 434 ZAR 7,540|
|Nanny Care Worker Janets||N/A||ZAR 343 ZAR 9,425|
|Child Nutrition And Health Janets||N/A||ZAR 343 ZAR 9,425|
|Elderly Care Diploma Level 3 Alpha Academy||N/A||ZAR 457 ZAR 5,655|
How much do you pay a caregiver in South Africa?
The average caregiver salary in South Africa is R 216,000 per year or R 111 per hour. Entry-level positions start at R 130 050 per year, while most experienced workers make up to R 735 000 per year.