What is a Healthcare Management?
Health administration, healthcare administration, healthcare management, or hospital management is the field relating to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, healthcare systems, hospitals, and hospital networks in all the primary, secondary, and tertiary sectors.
Where Can I Study Healthcare Management In South Africa
HEALTH SERVICES MANAGEMENT – Unisa
Health Care Leadership | USB Business School
Health Management – CUT
Diploma Health Systems Management Executive Leadership- UP
Diploma in Public Health – Wits University
Where can I study health care in South Africa?
Schools of Public Health
- Monash South Africa: School of Health Sciences.
- Stellenbosch University: Division of Community Health.
- University of Cape Town: School of Public Health and Family Medicine.
- University of Free State: Faculty of Health Sciences.
- University of KwaZulu Natal: School of Nursing and Public Health.
How do I become a healthcare manager in South Africa?
Get the Required Qualifications
Diploma (National Diploma in Health Services Administration) Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Information Management) Post-graduate Degree (You can further your studies by pursuing a postgraduate diploma in Medical Informatics).