South African Theological Seminary Online Application 2023 – The South African Theological Seminary Online Application System 2023/2024.
If you are searching for how to apply online at the South African Theological Seminary for the 2023/2024 academic year, you are welcome to this page.
About South African Theological Seminary
Welcome to The South African Theological Seminary (SATS), a fully accredited and registered online seminary, focusing on equipping you for ministry in ministry.
The South African Theological Seminary is pleased to announce the activation of the students’ portal for both stale students and fresh students of the university.
South African Theological Seminary Student Portal is created for students to access results online, register for courses, download e-materials, check schedules of events such as deadlines for registrations, and access timetables.
The South African Theological Seminary invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs available for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Interested applicants for the South African Theological Seminary application 2023 can proceed to check the admission requirements, courses offered, application fees, and method of application below.
SOUTH AFRICAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2023
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet the minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non–South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION AT SOUTH AFRICAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY – APPLY ONLINE AT SOUTH AFRICAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY FOR 2023/2024
To apply for admission at the South African Theological Seminary application online for 2023, kindly follow the steps;
STEP 1: Go to
STEP 2: The online application form displays, fill the form correctly with BLOCK LETTERS.
READ ALSO: South African Theological Seminary Contact Details
STEP 3: Upload all required documents i.e. birth certificate, NSC Certificate, or other certificates for foreign applicants. See details below.
STEP 4: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, proceed and click on “Submit”.
NOTE: Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documents may not be processed.
Please attach copies of the following documents;
- Certificated copy of the highest academic qualification/ school grade.
- Certified copies of ID documents of students and the Next of Kin are required.
- Certificated copy of proof of address.
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of NSFAS Application.
You can contact the South African Theological Seminary for more information and inquiries by visiting the official website.
For suggestions or opinions about The South African Theological Seminary Online Application 2023, please leave us a COMMENT below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!