Places To Zipline In South Africa
Below is the best Places To Zipline In South Africa
- Knysna Ziplines Tour.
- Zip-lining in Cape Town – Based at the Foot of the Table Mountain Reserve.
- 2-Hour Canyoning Trip in The Crags.
- Extreme Zipline.
- 1 Night 2 Days Eswatini ( Swaziland Tour)
- Ceres Zipline Tour.
- Magaliesburg Canopy Adventure from Johannesburg with Pickup. .
- Mossel Bay Zipline over the Ocean.
How much does it cost to zipline in South Africa?
Standard rate (Zipline Tour) = R 490 + day visitor’s fee. Midweek special (Zipline Tour)*Out of season* = R 390 + day visitor’s fee.
What is the longest zipline in South Africa?
Welcome to Mossel Bay Zipline – the longest over-ocean zipline in the world. Seriously – we checked. And, at 1100 meters (3608 feet) long, you’ll have time to take in the scenery.
What is the fastest zipline in South Africa?
Zip 2000 at Sun City in South Africa offers an experience of a lifetime
- The World’s Fastest Zip Slide.
- Speeds up to 160 k/h (100 mph) with an average speed of 120 k/h (75 mph)
- Highest highest-ever recorded speed is 185k/h.
- 2 kilometres of adrenaline-filled fun.
- Operating since 2004 with a 100% safety record.